The current release contains new controls, more fixture control types and fixture templates.
StageLight is a DMX/Art-Net lighting app for the iPad. The software combines the classic hardware lighting console feeling with modern and intuitive user interaction design. The user interface is characterized by an intelligent use of available space and a huge level of flexibility.
- iPad: 32 control channel (4×8)
- iPad Pro: 48 control channel (4×12)
- Individual control elements based on the DMX channel type
- RGB, CMY and fixed color chooser
- Adjust additional color settings (white, amber and color wheel)
- Adjust the position of an Moving Head
- Master fader
- A/B preset mode
- Import and export of fixture libraries
- Fixture groups
- Flash & Black-out button
- Moods – frequency based sound to light effects
- 512 DMX addresses assignable (full version)
- Supports 1 DMX Universe
- Flexible dmx address offset
The free app version has maximum 32 DMX addresses and maximum 4 lighting fixtures. With In-App Purchases you can upgrades for 512 addresses and unlimited lighting fixtures.
- An Art-Net/DMX adapter/converter
- Router (IPv4)
- DMX lighting fixtures or dimmer.