The new release with the new MIDI integration, many bug fixes, and improvements is now available.
Control your lights e.g. with Ableton Live and StageLight over MIDI or plug your MIDI Pad Controller and turn StageLight into a hardware lighting console.
StageLight is a professional lighting control app for the iPad based on Art-Net (DMX512 over IP). The software combines the classic hardware lighting console feeling with modern and intuitive user interaction design. The user interface is characterized by intelligent use of available space in combination with a huge level of flexibility.
– 48 control channel (9,7″ and 10,5″) / 72 control channel (12,9″)
– Individual control elements based on the DMX channel type
– RGB, CMY and fixed color chooser
– Adjust additional color settings (white, amber and color wheel)
– Adjust the position of a Moving Head
– Master fader
– A/B preset mode
– Import and export of fixture libraries, groups and scenes
– Fixture groups
– Flash & Black-out button
– Cues and Sequences
– Predefined sound to light effects
– 512 DMX addresses per universe assignable (full version)
– Supports up to 10 DMX Universes (full version)
– Flexible DMX address offset
– CITP support (PINFPName, PINFPLoc, SDMXUName, SDMXCapa, SDMXSXSr, SDMXChLs, SDMXChBk)
– CAEX live view images
The app contains a basic package with 1 universe, 8 lighting fixtures and 64 DMX addresses. With In-App Purchases you can upgrade to 10 universes, 512 addresses per universe and unlimited lighting fixtures.
– An Art-Net Node (Art-Net -DMX512 adapter/converter)
– Router (IPv4)
– DMX512 lighting fixtures or dimmer